ABOUT TIRSANG EDUCATION SOCIETY
GATE Institute is managed by TIRSANG EDUCATION SOCIETY Serving for Students Empowerment since Year 2006. Tirsang Education Society, a non-profit making organization (a registered Society, under Society Registration Act 1860, Govt. of Assam). Since its inception the Society has been successfully running under graduate / post graduate courses through Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education commonly known as GATE Institute, Guwahati. Affiliated to Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh and K.K. Handique State Open University, Guwahati. GATE (commonly known as GATE Institute) strives to prepare graduates who manifest critical and creative thinking, effective communication skills, informed value judgments and a strong educational foundation. We believe in collaborating with business, government and community to assist in meeting future challenges. The prime objective of the Institute is to design and formulate academic and professional programmes independently.Bottom of Form
TIRSANG EDUCATION SOCIETY is a Non Government Organization and has been registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860, with its Registration No. KAM/240/have undergone with various Educational Activities, Social Activities, and Central and State Government Projects some of which are mentioned below:
SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMMES :
|Sl.||Free Training programme conducted||Period||No. of Students admitted|
|1||Workshop on Training on Food Preservation||April, 5 to April 12 , 2010||30 nos.|
|2.||Workshop on Training on Food Preservation||May, 10 – May, 18 , 2010||30 nos.|
|3||Techno teem (Computer Basic, Powerpoint, Excell, MS Word, Internet , Networking)||2-months
(July – September, 2010)
|4||Techno team (Computer Basic, Powerpoint, Excell, MS Word, Internet , Networking)||2- months
|5||Techno team (Computer Basic, Powerpoint, Excell, MS Word, Internet , Networking)||2-months
(January –February, 11
|6||Hardware and Networking||3-months
( May – July, 10 )
|7||Hardware and Networking||3-months
( October –December, 10 )
|8||Interview Concept, Personality Development Programme , Group Discussion||December, 2010||25 nos.|
|9||Interview Concept, Personality Development Programme , Group Discussion||January, 2011||40 nos.|
|10||Interview Concept, Personality Development Programme , Group Discussion||February, 2011||40 nos.|
|11||Workshop on Physical Fitness “Yoga”||July, 10 to July, 20, 2010||50 nos.|
|12||Workshop on Physical Fitness “Yoga”||Sept 15 to Sept.-30 , `10||40 nos.|
|13||Workshop on Training on Food Preservation||Jan. 8 to Jan. 20, 2011||35 nos.|
|14||Workshop on Training on Food Preservation||Feb. 5 to Feb. 25, `11||40 nos.|
|15||Corporate Training Programme on Computer for the employee of Larsen & Toubro Ltd.||October 8 to Nov-5/ 2012||12 nos.|
SHORT TERM FREE COMPUTER COURSES:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Course||Period||Number of students admitted|
|1.||D.T.P||05th Jan to 10th Jan 2015||32|
|2.||D.T.P||18th Jan to 24th Jan 2015||22|
|3.||D.T.P||2nd Feb to 8th Feb 2015||33|
|4.||HARDWARE& NETWORKING||7th Feb to 13th Feb 2015||43|
|5.||TALLY||18th Feb to 24th Feb 2015||27|
|6.||TECHNO KIDS||23rd Feb to 1st March 2015||43|
|7.||TECHNO KIDS||9th March to 15th March 2015||37|
|8.||ADV. MS-OFFICE||17th March to 23rd March 2015||34
|9.||D.T.P||24th March to 30th March||27|
|10.||TALLY||1st April to 8th April 2015||20|
(VII) EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES :
(1) Seminar on Stress Management by Mr. Ranjit Sinha on May 8 2010 at GATE Institute, Guwahati
(2) Seminar on Personality Development Programme by Mr. Ranjit Sinha, on Jume 26 , 2010 at Birjhora Mahavidyalay and Goalpara College
(3) All Assam Career Awareness Camp cum Aptitude Test in different schools of Assam by Mr Saikat Bhattacharjee, Dr. Kakoli Sarmah, Mr. Ranjit Sinha, Mr. Kaushik Deka for the period from August to September, 2010.
(4) Seminar on “Important of Sports for Physical & Mental Fitness:” by Mr. Abdul Latif, Ex-International Footbolar, President , All Assam Sports Traders Association on October 9, 2010.
(5) Seminar on Entrepreneurship Development by Mr. Achintya Baruah,
IIE, Guwahati-28 on November 13, 2010 at GATE Institute, Guwahati.
(6) Seminar on “Communication Skills” by Mrs. Krishna Dutta Deka, DIET, TItabar on November 27, 2010 at GATE Institute, Guwahati.
(7) Campaign on “Clean City, Green City, Germ Free City” of greater Guwahati from December 4 to December 10, 2010 (The students along with the In-charge has planted ornamental, fruits sampling, pasting of posters on value education etc.
(8) Workshop on “Professional Career:” after standard – XII Discussion and Interaction. By Mr. Ranjit Sinha, on January 3, 2011 at GATE Institute, Guwahati
(9) Workshop on “Professional Career:” after standard – XII Discussion and Interaction by Mr. Saikat Bhattacharjee, Computer In-Charge, IIHT, Guwahati on January 8, 2011 at Guwahati College, Guwahati
(10) Seminar on “Management as a Career” by Mr. P. K. Borthakur, Jyothy Laboratories Ltd., Amingaon, Guwahati on January 22, 2011
(11) Seminar on “Violation Law is a Crime:” by Mr. Nishant Bansal (MBA,LL.B.), Vice Chairman, GEETA Group of Institution, Panipat, New Delhi on January, February 9 to February 20, 2011.
(VIII) SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:
(1) Distribution of AIDS Awareness leaflets, Cards etc in different locations of Guwahati. (Slum areas, Railway Stations, Bus station, shopping complexes etc.)
(2) Visited to Deeparbil , Guwahati by the students of GATE Institute, Guwahati and convey the local people about the importance of wetlands, endangered species on 05-06-2010
(3) On “Women’s Empowerment Day” dated 08-03-2011 awarded some recognized lady personalities of Assam on their Social activities, achievements during the past.
(4) Active participation by the students and faculties in the peace rally conducted by NEWS LIVE (Local TV Channel), Guwahati on 30-10-2010.
(5) Distributions of used cloths, pulses, Food items by the students and the faculties to the flood affected people of Morigaon District of Assam on July 16 & 17, 2010.
(6) Distributions of used cloths, pulses, Food items by the students and the faculties to the flood affected people of Dhemaji District of Assam on July 23 & 24, 2010.