ABOUT THE SOCIETY
TES (TIRSANG EDUCATION SOCIETY)
TIRSANG EDUATION SOCIETY ,established in the year 2006, a non-profit making organization (a registered Society Registration Act 1860, Govt of Assam) with the prime mission to engage in integrated economic development programmes, including rural development and other allied activities.
This Society comprises chiefly of academicians and industrials who have resolved to work for the common objective of facilitating promising students of this region to secure the best of career oriented education . The Society has undertaken commendable welfare activities in the field of education and training like Management & Computer Education, Information Technology, Legal Education, Environmental Science, Paramedical Science, Vocational Training, Research and Development.
Since its inception the Society has been successfully running under graduate / post graduate courses through Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education commonly known as GATE Institute, Guwahati. Affiliated Dibrugarh University, Guwahati .Society also has tie-up for value added courses with Indian Institude of Hardware Technology (IIHT), Bangalore and Pantaloon Retail (I) Ltd., Mumbai.
Now, the society is stepping forward to open, a B.Ed. Collage Divya Gyan and a 5-year Law collage under affiliation of Dibrugarh University
1. C. M.Sarma, (PRESIDENT)
Retd.Professor& Head Deptt.of Botany, Guwahati University,
Founder Head & Professor of Botany(Rtd), Mizoram University,Aizawl.
2 .DR (Mrs) S.D. Hazarika (secretary)
3.Mr.Bhagirath Kalita. (Member)
Asstt.Editor (Retd.),The Assam Tribune.
University Nominee :
4.Prof.Dinesh Ch. Baruah, ( Member)
Hotel Rituraj Complex,kedar road,Fancy Bazar,Ghy.
5.Prof. Madhuriya Bezbaruah, (Member)
Deptt.of Economics,Guwahati University.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
1. Mr Madhurjya Kumar Dutta. Advisor, CIEDC
(Combodia-India Entrepreneurship Development Centre)Phnom penh,Cambodia.
- Mr.V.Srinivasa Prasad Sr.Manager –Facilities & Administrator Cordys R&D (India) Pvt Ltd Madhapur, Hyderabad.
- DR.C.M Sharma, FLS (London)FISPP,FNRS,FISEC,FBS Retd.professer& Head ,Deptt.of Btany,Guwahati university and Founder Head & Professor of Botany (Rtd).Mizoram university, Aizawl.
- Prof.Gopal Chandra Hazarika,MSc (Math)Ph.D.Director, collages Development Council (CDC),Dibrugarh , University,Dibrugarh
- Sri Pulak Bhattacharjee, MA (English)
B.Ed. TEFL (OXFORD);MBA; Ph.D.(UK).
6. Mrs.Krishna D Deka (MA English,B.Ed)
Lecturer, P.F.T.E ( English,language ),
District Institution of Education and Training , (DIET)Jorhat.